CUP University is a university that offers multimedia, UP talent, professionalism and ethics to students in all fields of socio-cultural economics and science to develop human resources in society. Since Cambodian parents are preparing their future children to get an education in high school all levels of ability, knowledge and professional values. Its primary mission Chamroeun University of Poly-Technology (CUP) is the involvement actively with the government headed by Samdech Akak Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia. In building dynamic fully capable human resources wisely Skill and fluency to the quality and excellence of the labor market.
So far, since the beginning, I would like to note and some brief history of CUP University’s 5 stages are:
– Phase 1: On 25 March 1990, establishing an NGO called Youth Development organization aimed at youth development and social morality.
– Phase 2: On 11 November 1998, has been modified from the Youth Development Organization to the Cambodian Institute for Development and Human Rights in order aimed at human resource development and human rights education.
– Phase 3: On February 02, 2002 has been modified from the Institute for Development and Human Rights to Chamroeun University of Poly-technology in order to develop human resources capacity building and professional ethics. At the same time, consider that the tasks necessary for the future and, to a long-term vitality of the human resource development capacity, quality and ethics and their moral and material support of Samdech Techo Hun Sen, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia, the institute also turned CUP University Conference Recognized by the Royal Decree No 56. You dated 14 June 2002. Since then until the end of 2010 is a phase that CUP University flourishing and strong support from the Royal Government of Cambodia, in particular the training courses, the dignitaries.
– Phase 4: a troubled phase and has dropped significantly. In particular, internal divisions and torn by management and staff of the university. Within 6 years, since the end of 2010 until the end of 2016, the university is in a state of unstable and frequent change of leadership and the location of the university. Uncertainty of leaders and change position frequently in recent years (from Tuol Svay Prey Tuol Kork comes from the Olympic Games), the majority of students and staff lose trust almost entirely by the university. Especially the leadership of the university. In this stage, highly experienced financial crises as well: if students do not pay tuition to the University of more than 80 thousand dollars. At the same time, universities are also owed his teaching professor and monthly money wages of employees more than 30 thousand dollars.
– Phase 5: starting from December 28, 2016 as the stage of the preparation process of the CUP University under the direction of Dr. Lach Samrong, he is the owner and the Rector of CUP. The design process is at Building 154 Street 132, Teuk Laak 1, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh and other three locations nearby.